Hey guys, very long time no post (well it’s only been weekly, but nonetheless) I’ve been super busy with work and general life stuff. Oh well, time to play with makeup! Glamour Doll Eyes happens to be holding a competition for the month of March, of which the theme is your most liked cartoon.
Growing up I used to be fascinated by Rainbow Brite, who I possibly could probably determine as being my root cause for being attracted to shiny and vibrant colors. You can even enter the contest as many times as you like, usually are not knows what else I’ll come up with! I honestly wish I held an eye on what products I used, as I grabbed random things and put them on essentially, haha. I know however that the eyeliner is Glamour Doll Eyes “Fabulous” eyeshadow and “Techno” eyelight glitter in the external corner. Good luck to anyone who’s came into the competition! Glamour Doll Eyes site: Just click here. Enter the contest via their Facebook web page here!
Everyday our face and some parts of the skin we have are exposed to sun, dirt, pollution and so on. It is essential to follow some real face care tips to remain with an awesome glow forever. Cleansing is the procedure of cleaning your skin by removing the impurities and excess oils from it.
- Body Hair (Tattoo): Body Hair V5
- “Pure” Contemplation of the Object
- 20% off Friends and Family. Valid on online purchases of $75+ or more, ends 12/1
- Sharpen dull mower and tool blades now, but put this on the future off-season list
- Try semi-permanent lash hacks
- 3 explanations why you should start shaving your face
Homemade natural facial cleanser prepared at home works well and safe as it includes natural skin care products with no chemicals. How to make natural cleansers at home? Are the few soft cleansers to get a clear skin Here. Choose the suitable one according to your skin type. 1. Soak 5-6 almonds overnight, grind it and make a paste with it.
Mix egg yolk and few drops of honey to this paste. Use this mixture as a natural cleanser if your skin layer is dry. Wash it off with lukewarm drinking water after it gets dries. 2. Take some pieces of fresh pineapple and make a thick juice with it. Apply this pulpy juice on the true face as a cleanser to get over the damage by free radicals.
This would avoid the aging effects too. Wash it off with lukewarm water after short while. 3. Mix natural dairy with honey in identical proportion. Apply this effective cleanser to provide moisturizing effect to the skin. Wash it off with cold water after 10-15 minutes. This basic facial cleanser helps to get a clear soothe epidermis.
4. Take juice from fresh cucumber and mix it with curd. This facial cleanser can be applied to brighten the dark places and pigments on the facial skin. Wash it off with lukewarm water after short while. This is good for dry epidermis. 5. Mix identical quantity (few drops) cabbage juice, coconut milk and almond oil. Through the use of this magical cleanser, it is likely to obtain a clean and fresh skin.
For better result, first wash it off with lukewarm drinking water and with fresh drinking water then. 6. Need cleanser for greasy epidermis? Mash grapes, add few drops of lemon egg and juice yolk to it. Mix thoroughly apply and leave it on the face for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Combination of yoghurt, honey and lemon juice is effective as a cleanser for oily skin. Combine butter milk and crushed fennel seeds.